At first I thought, not another one of those articles. It makes much more sense to focus on positive habits. But reading it made me think a lot.
Don’t like to read, then watch the video.
Have an engaging time that will help you move forward.
1. Give up your need to always be right
2. Give up your need for control
3. Give up on blame
4. Give up your self-defeating self-talk
5. Give up your limiting beliefs
6. Give up complaining
7. Give up the luxury of criticism
8. Give up your need to impress others
9. Give up your resistance to change
10. Give up labels
11. Give up on your fears
12. Give up your excuses
13. Give up the past
14. Give up attachment
15. Give up living your life to other people’s expectations
Read the full article here.
Or watch the video:
Missing some details? Please visit the linked source to see the complete original article. What is your impression? Did the content make you think? Then I would be pleased to receive your opinion in the form of a feedback or comment. There are so many exciting things to discover.
„You are what you do — day after day after day.“